Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Patronus - The Wolf

Lately, I have been day dreaming about what my Patronus would be. Actually, this was fairly easy to figure out. The Wolf is my absolute favorite animal, so of course the wolf would be my Patronus. However, the wolf is much more to me. You know those times when you, your friends, and your family would try to guess what animal you would all be? Well, mine was always the wolf. In many ways, the wolf and my character are closely related. Let me explain.

Many of you most likely believe a wolf is vicious and scary, for that is how they appear to be. For this reason, they are seriously misunderstood creatures; for inside, they are quite the opposite. Wolves are intelligent, friendly animals who love and protect those close to them. Once you get to know them, you find they are loyal friends. The only time a wolf gets defensive is when they are threatened or scared. If you are scared of them, they will be scared of you. Wolves can be tamed by the right people; those who truly understand them. However, in spirit, they will always be wild and free. The wolf's personality is my personality, which creates a tight bond between this animal and I. So, if I did have a Patronus, the wolf would be it; not just because I want it to be, but because it would make sense.

Thomas Stanley, Jr.

What would your Patronus be? Leave a comment below explaining what your Patronus would be and why.

2 comments:

  1. Mr.Thomas Stanley, Jr, i got glued to your blog))very interesting)

    ReplyDelete
  2. O, I am so glad you enjoy it :D I wish I could find the time to post more. I still post every now and then when I find a bit of time, so keep following.

    Thanks,
    Thomas Stanley, Jr.

    ReplyDelete