Saturday, January 15, 2011

Heaven

 Have you ever wondered what Heaven is like? I have; many times. In fact, I often lie on the grass, stare at the starry sky, and try to picture heaven and its many wonders.

I picture beautiful, endless plains of grass with rivers, mountains, flowers, magnificent trees, and animals. The sky is always blue, with a sun not too bright. Everything shines brilliantly, as if the world itself is made of glass.

The sound of the ocean echoes, along with the sound of song birds and the rustling of a gentle wind through the trees.

The people and the animals play together. There is neither hate nor envy. Everyone loves, everyone serves, and everyone lives in peace.

There are no worries or sicknesses to cause us pain or affliction, and best of all, there is no fear of death or the losing of loved ones.

As I lie there on the grass, gaze at the stars, and imagine this wonderful scene, I look forward to the day when I can live in such a place as Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment